Thursday, March 27, 2008

About Bill's Operation

Photobucket

Nena給Bill的msg:

Hey guys! The concert in NYC in February was a true hit! I know you're coming back to America soon but not to the Big Apple! Visit the Big Apple soon! I’ve gotten even more people to love you guys! I'm trying my hardest to make sure that people do get to know all of your talents ( all of the members) and as time passes more and more people come up to me telling me that they are in love with your music! I feel awesome when they tell me this, so if you all read this I’m imagining how you all feel. It’s a good feeling right? Well Bill, feel better and come back soon!
- Nena

翻譯:

Hey guys! 2月在紐約市的演唱會真是風行一時! 我知道你們很快便會回來美國, 但卻不是來紐約(big apple就是紐約的俗稱) 快點再來紐約吧! 我令更多人愛上你們了! 我很努力的讓其他人明白你們天資 (全部的隊員都是) 而愈來愈多人告訴我他們喜歡上你們的音樂了! 每次別人告訴我時我也覺得很棒, 所以我也能想像你們知道後的反應吧。是很好的感覺, 對吧? 對了 Bill, 祝早日康復並回到舞台!
- Nena

另一篇article:

Tokio-Hotel-Sänger steht Operation bevorBill hat Angst um seine Stimme
Berlin (RPO). Der Sänger der Band Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, fürchtet sich vor seiner anstehenden Kehlkopfoperation. Sein Manager erklärte, der 18-Jährige habe große Angst um seine Stimme.

TH的主音Bill將要做手術, 他為此感到害怕。

Ihm gehe es "den Umständen entsprechend schlecht", sagte Bandmanager David Jost der Berliner Zeitung "B.Z.". Sein Bruder Tom sei jedoch die ganze Zeit bei ihm. Bill werde innerhalb der nächsten Tage operiert.

David Jost告訴BZ, Bill因為現在的情況而心情不太好, 但Tom一直倍伴著他。Bill將會在接下來的幾天接受手術。


再來2段新聞:

Tokio Hotel-08.03.26-Punkt12-Bill's Operation

Tokio Hotel-08.03.26-Exclusiv-Bill's Operation

No comments: